Trekking to Yercaud - Awesome Sunday visits to Pallapatty village


It was a great experience that I have visited the small village Pallapatty which is located 10 Kms after you reached to Yercaud. My elder Brother Annnasamy has given me much hope to complete my trekking on this amuse forest has few killer animals like "forest buffalo".

We started to get bus from my city "ATTUR" at 11 am in the morning. Since we do not have any direct bus to Yercaud from Attur, we went to Salem and get another bus named as " SERVOIUS BUS" which goes to Muzhuvi directly.

We took the ticket to the stop named as "KADUKKA MARAM". and reached around 2pm. Then we begins our trekking.  

The Pallapatti village doesn't have frequent buses route to them. Most of the villagers have  two-wheelers or four-wheelers to reach the main road. See the road below. 

The village is 4km far from the main road "KADUKKA MARAM". The road to the village is awesome because it is just like slope that you wouldnt exactly slow walking. It was directly to down from the hill. I try to slow walk but couldn't! I was felt to running down. See my bro has given perfect click. 



and me as :)


 The forest has lots of plants like coffee, brinji, cinnomon and few more.

We also took rest from few water-falls headed to the village. The water is pure and completely cured my thirst. See here are the snaps i took from my bad mobile.

























 This below picture shows the village. I hope there is no much population. I have found only one shop. But no teashop.


After visited to the village, we start back to walkup the hill at 6 pm. I were feared because no vehicles or human on the road of 4 kms. We heard the sounds of "Forest buffalo" after 1 km far from the village. 

God is great, We finally reached to the main road after 60 minutes of journey to complete 4 kms. We got the bus but people in that said "You people dare at this night but great luck." because the forest buffalo blocked the road by gang yesterday nearly 20mins. 

We head back to the city and reached at 11.30 pm. Overall Great SUNDAY!

2 comments: